Launched in 1998, HCL Concerts has been conserving and promoting the glorious heritage of Indian classical performing arts for 21 years.
In our continuous endeavor to nurture and expand the Indian classical music ecosystem, HCL Concerts brings to you
Driven by the vision of identifying, nurturing and promoting the next generation maestros of Indian classical and fusion music, HCL Digital Concerts is a unique platform which will identify talented and aspiring musicians and provide them an opportunity to showcase their talent on digital as well as physical music concerts
- Interested musicians can apply on this portal by submitting all required information and their music
- Once the portal is closed, all entries will be evaluated by independent talent screening partners Perfect Octave and Songdew
- 36 selected finalists will be announced on HCL Concerts social media channels
- All selected finalists will be awarded the opportunity to perform at a digital concert presented by HCL Concerts, over a period of 12 month
- These performances will be evaluated by a panel of experts including accomplished Indian classical and fusion musicians
- Basis this evaluation, 8 winners will be announced on HCL Concerts social media channels over 12 months
- These winners will get an opportunity to be mentored by the leading artists of today and perform in front of a live audience, along with a veteran musician
** The decisions of the talent screening partners and the panel of experts will be final and binding.